4 Kilcora Court SOLD Mt Low, Queensland 4818
5 Bed, 2 Bath,
Thinking BIG? Think 500m2+ of House
Yes it is BIG, and you will have no problem playing “hide & seek” here. Built in solid block and all internal walls are solid walls, the living area having feature brick surrounding the 10 x 5 metre lounge.
- The home is approx 14 years old and has cooling 3 metre verandas on all sides and features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open-planned combined living area joining the generous-sized country-style kitchen with an abundance of bench and storage space and a large walk-in pantry. A dining area to fit the BIGGEST of dining tables.
Four of the bedrooms have built-in robes whilst the main bedroom has a walk-through robe to the ensuite.
- SHED SPACE – exceptionally large fully lockable block 3 bay shed with a and a 4 bay carport at one end 2 bay carport at the other end and loads of space to make noise or just tinker about. Built high for trucks, backhoes, boats, or RV vans
- Land abounds with fences on all sides and no rear neighbours, certainly rare – 4 acres (1.77 hectare) allotment, Believe it or not it is right in the middle of Mount Low, featuring a stand of approx 500 established African Mahogany Trees under irrigation, and there is additional bore water.
- Mt Low is very established and acreage was the initial development in the area now with this side of town growing daily most house blocks are now smaller than this complete house.
- Schooling and conveniences couldn’t be better with public & private schools, primary and secondary within close proximity.
- Major shopping is at Woodlands shopping Deeragun or Stockland shopping precinct at North Shore (Burdell).
- A cricket field & park is just a minutes’ walk (as if you would need more space for the kids, dog, horse)
- S should you be keen on fishing the Bohle River has great fishing and is a few km’s away at Bushland Beach
- Don’t be mistaken this really is acreage in suburbia, and the house it could be considered acreage also it genuinely that big.
Call today and arrange an inspection.